If you are already active in conducting CATI or running a Call Centre operation, but your entire team has been using office-bound computers and hardware structures..
then even the pandemic is causing abrupt disruption to your daily operations due to access to workplace restrictions – when work from home is enforced.
You might be facing one or more of these challenges:
- Employees not able to carry out work like normal due to lack of proper structure or equipment as per setup in office or call centre.
- Concern for security in terms of access to system outside the office and storage of information.
- More difficult to monitor your CATI operators and project performance when working from home.
Start Moving Your CATI & Call Centre Team To Work From Home – PERMANENTLY – for better ROI
As we have learned in the past few months, working from home is definitely a good way to keep your business running.. and if you need more reasons, here’s to name a few:
Why you should move your CATI & Call Centre online and work remotely.
- Cost saving and hassle free, with cloud system – Directly access CATI system via web browser. No software download / configurations / external hardware installation.
- Easy scaling, more opportunities to grow – Your full operation is built in the cloud system and supported by multi-lingual capabilities, enabling easy expansion without additional cost of workspace setup and global project handling.
- Remote workspace accessible anytime, anywhere – All your CATI / Call centre workforce get access to their own online portals to carry out their roles productively – from their computer, at the comfort of their homes.
- Live monitoring, for productivity control – Managers can easily monitor the performance of each team member and track project progress in the online dashboard at any time – even without going to office.
* * *
Tips to control your data and remote team performance
Provide flexibility to access workspace online anytime – Enable your team with a secured web-based CATI portal, their own workspace access, from the comfort of their homes.
Utilize CATI audio records – Use audio records during calls to capture the actual voice of customers (mood, tone) to increase validity & authenticity.
Optimize questionnaire logics & rules – A well setup questionnaire increases survey relevance & completion rates. Preset rules and logics to help navigate interviewers according to respondents’ answers effectively.
Conduct Live monitoring for quality control – Project managers should listen in the background or join the conversation during calls for random samples to spot check on interviewer performance and data quality.
Track & measure – Display all related reports in a live dashboard to track in real-time : project progress, status of calls, interviewer capacity levels, results of interviews…etc. to have a quick overview on what actions to be taken immediately.
* * *
Join our Upcoming Webinar
23 June 2020, 16:00 CET | Be agile. Transform your CAPI / CATI operation to be post-Covid ready, and beyond.
Join us LIVE as we discuss on the implications of most current trends, how to embrace the new normal and transition yourself to be more agile for business continuity – beyond Covid-19 crisis. See webinar details here.
Explore Checker CATI with Free Demo
Get behind the scenes and explore how Checker web-based solution can help you kickstart your remote operation in no time – without worrying about technical or cumbersome installations. Schedule a FREE demo and one-on-one personalized consultation with our experts. Learn more here.
Stay tuned for industry insights, business continuity strategies, re-bounce adaptations, upcoming webinars and more on our social media.